Mella's Misfits of the Magical World
Liam Tarran

seventeen //
Ravenclaw //
Bastien Bonizec //
Axel~KH //
"Got It Memorized?"

Original Plotter:

Okay, Liam is your typical (okay, semi typical) laid back lazy genius. He'll get along with most everyone, and he's as loyal as they come.

Personality:

Liam is a very laid back person. But don't take him as a pushover. He loves to mess around and pull practical jokes. His wity comebacks and sarcasm are always on tap. And laid back or not, there is a breaking point. Betray, hurt or anger Liam and in some cases his friends, you'll be sorry on so many levels.

Now then, Liam is a very loyal friend, once he gets to know you. Before that he'll be slightly apprehensive, and that sarcasm will be his defensive wall. But after? After, he will always have your back, and if you ever lose your way, he will bring you back round to solid ground.

He'll give his 100+% percent effort into everything, be it clas or Quidditch or just life. Li will get a plan or goal and work his butt off until his goals are accomplished.

Now after saying this, you'd think 'this guy was definitely placed in Gryffindor.' Well, he wasn't, we'll get into that later. Liam has the ability to be a leader, like we all do, but he just isn't comfortable with it. Instead, the hat saw his wit and ability to learn, and bam, let there be a Ravenclaw. He's a lazy genius: in the back of the class, looking like he's not paying attention, and yet will be coming up with all the answers you need on the next homework assignment for "History of Magic."

Arya Tritan

sixteen //
Slytherin//
Hayley Williams //
Ariel~TLM //
"Part of Your World"

Original Shipper Info:

Hey, it's everyone's favorite little mermaid (metamorphmagus)!

Arya Tritan is the seventh daughter of Tristan Tritan, and as of recently has just ran away from home.

Rebel child? Yes
Nerd? Secretly also yes
Am I forgetting other qualities about her right now? Probably.

Personality:

Arya is very much a wild child. She doesn't act or behave anything like her sisters, which drove her dad mad. She loves to explore, and see what trouble she can find, and overcome it.

Of her family, she is the most brave and daring. Her family thought for sure she'd end up in Gryffindor like some of her sisters, or in Ravenclaw like the rest, for the book smarts she hides under her rebelliousness. But her rebellious nature even had a say in that, which is how Arya ended up in Slytherin.

In the beginning, while Arya was still trying to get used to being the only Slytherin in her family, it was nerve-wracking. She had little to no help from her sisters with classwork, because their schedules never seemed to sync and they were in different houses. Meal times were for hanging out with their own friends. But after the initial shock, Arya saw how much more freedom it gave her.

Because her family is so large, Arya feels that she has something to prove, an ambitious need to find out who she will be, where she'll end up. She will stand up for herself if need be, and is faithfully loyal to her friends.

In class, Arya's inner nerd comes out. She excels in most everything. The only thing that is a real struggle is Potions. Eventually she gets the hang of it, but it takes time. Time that isn't always given in class.

Damian Wayne

twelve //
Hufflepuff //
Asa Butterfield //
Damian~DCB //
"Patronize Me and I'll Break Your Face."

Personality:

To be called a little too big for his britches is not enough for this kid. Damian's a condescending jerk to pretty much everyone. He calls everyone by their last name, adults included. And he doesn't care if you don't like it or not.

Because of his upbringing, Damian also considers himself to be super important. Like, the world should be bowing to the twelve year old. He's practically been giving most everything that he's wanted, and worked for everything else. Add the fact that his dad is the headmaster of Hogwarts, and he considers himself invincible.

Twelve year old or not, pissing off Damian is not a good idea. He's lethal, and could land you in St. Mungo's or the infirmary within minutes. He's working on toning that down, but it still isn't pretty.

All of this bad stuff aside, Damian does care about his family. He just doesn't show it. He'll stand up for them...and then go back to the demon child that everyone knows and loves to hate (and hate to love).

Katelyn Tano

seventeen //
Durmstrang //
Emma Watson //
Ahsoka~SWCW //
"You've got that 'We're in Trouble' Look."

Original Plotter:

Okay, one of my fav non disney characters of all time XD

Kate's Anniken's other buddy from Durmstrang, and she's known for her stubborness and sarcasm.

Friends: Anniken and Anya (eventually >.>)
Enemies: buttholes
Lovers: lol nope

Personality:

Kate is not scared. Of anything. Spiders? Nope. Jumping off a tower? She'll laugh on the way down, and save herself before going splat. She'll take your worst nightmare and get rid of it in a heartbeat if she could.

Her fearlessness can lead to overconfidence, which is one of her fatal flaws. She's stubborn, believing what she is doing is right, and isn't afraid to voice her opinion on the matter. She's witty and sarcastic, will sometimes snap, and it's probably going to take a couple tries to get through to her once she gets going.

On the more tamer side of things, Katelyn is loyal and compassionate. She cares for others around her, and knows when she's overstepped the line (usually after) and apologizes. She is more often than not painfully honest, but don't be fooled. She knows her way around stories too.

Landon Hylian

sixteen //
Gryffindor //
Burkely Duffield //
Link~LoZ //
"It's Dangerous to Go Alone!"

Original Plotter:

Landon Hylian. 6th year Gryffindor. He's super loyal, adventurous, reckless, a teensy bit sarcastic, and looked up to except by Damian. Cuz it's Damian.

Friends: everyone really. He's a nice guy to be around
Enemies: whoever kidnapped his family, bullies, chickens, pigs. (And I mean the actual animals for those last two)
Lovers: nada

Personality:

Landon is very much a man of action. If he's not doing anything, he'll get bored to the point of sleeping within minutes. He's brave, daring, and adventurous to the point of recklessness.

Landon is one of the most loyal people you could possibly meet. He'll go to the ends of the earth if you were in trouble, and stand up for you against all odds. He's not afraid of anything. He knows he's not invincible, but he's not afraid. He's the best friend you could have, that others look up to.

Ticking Landon off? Not a good idea. He isn't afraid to get his hands dirty, and if you mess with him or his friends? You'll be sorry. Not sent-to-St.-Mungo's-cause-you-ticked-off-Damian status, but it won't be pretty.

Kakashi Hatake

seventeen //
Ravenclaw //
Dalton Rapattoni //
Kakashi~Naruto
"Sorry I'm Late,"

Personality:

Kakashi is typically a nice guy, but he's known to be confident to the point of arrogance about his abilities. As the sorting hat also noticed, Kakashi is very bright. Situations that are difficult for others are a breeze for him. He's known to be serious, but moments of joking and happiness can still be seen. He's known to be late to things ((like everything)), and there's always a clever excuse as to why.

Kakashi cares deeply for his friends. They will come before anything else, and will find a way for everyone to get along and work together. He's your best friend in group assignments, since his emphasis on teamwork means everyone will have a fair share in getting things done.

For your safety and anyone who tries to help you mess with Kakashi or his friends (which are practically his family, mind you), do not tick him off. He's not very forgiving. It's serious, and he takes it that way.

Brady Hammond

twenty-seven//
Hogwarts Healer //
Ari Stidham//
Baymax~BH6
"Balalalala "

Personality:

Brayden is very curious. He loves to tinker with things just to see how they tick. Through school, his curiosity nearly got him in trouble a couple times (apparently taking apart the suits of armor in a hallway no one used is frowned upon).

Outside of that one little mishap, Brayden is known for his undying kindness. He can see the good in everyone, no matter how dark they may be. He could make the tragedy mask smile if he tried hard enough.

Along with his kindness, Brayden cares deeply for everyone. He always wants to make sure that people are okay, that no one is hurt, and that everyone is happy. He feels like it is job to make people happy.

Now, as big and squishy and huggable Brayden may seem from all of that, he will fight if need be. It goes against much of what he holds near and dear to him, so he will stop others, but he will never intentionally hurt someone.

Ships?

Friends: this big guy is friends with everybody
Enemies: those who try to hurt others
Lovers: noooot really

TY JOEI
PM
^
kakashi hatake
 Posted: Feb 16 2015, 12:19 AM
Mella • 20
Kakashi Hatake • seventeen
Naruto
Group Icon

N/A

Kakashi is now officially on the plotter, if you'd like to plot with him!

user posted image
"You....passed."

~Mel
PM
^
rayne soquili
 Posted: Feb 23 2015, 12:05 AM
AceShot • 93
Rain • seventeen
Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
Group Icon

N/A

Rayne & Arya: Not too sure if it's still going down or not, but Rayne, Tate, Remy, Rogue, Arya, Finn, Lilo, and Stitch family! Rayne would definitely help Arya in anyway she can/ She wouldn't be as close to meta, but I'm sure Rayne will be like an aunt.

Theresa & Damian: As an honorary member of the Batfam, Theresa and Damian know of each other. Theresa will probably act like another sister to Damian, maybe a little like a mother too... She probably tries to get on Damian's good side, if there was one to this Demon child... Not too sure what Damian will make of the redhead seer, but I'm eager to see these two in action!

Theresa & Kate: Ok, I see these two being friends. Theresa is outgoing and pretty good at making friends. Not too sure if they could be good friends, but at least acquaintances?

My brain is fried. Sorry, no real plots.
PMEmail
^
pierre lucette
 Posted: Mar 18 2015, 10:46 AM
Sigyn ! • 160
Lumiere • Seventeen
Beauty and the Beast
Group Icon

pierre & arya !

Here is your requested reminder that we need to do a Pierre/Arya post-Yule Ball thread ^_^. My little boy wants to apologise like hell for ruining her night; I don't think he realised Adam had come with anyone, or at least he forgot xD. She's welcome to punch him for it, he reckons he deserves it anyway.

Don't think we've discussed if these two would know each other beforehand, but Pierre makes it a goal to introduce himself to every student in Hogwarts, so they would certainly have at least talked. He tries to be friends with everyone though so hopefully they would be on fairly good terms. Let me know what you want their history to be ^^.

Aaaaaand, while I'm here, the same applies to all of your characters, Pierre'll talk to all of 'em so let me know how you think they'd react to him. I can also offer you Basil if any of your characters would be studying Magical Law or just want to be told they're stupid by a professor because he might just do that, and Sam who's available for any dodgy deals your characters may need :P.

PMEmail
^
brayden hammond
 Posted: Apr 7 2015, 12:12 AM
Mella • 7
Baymax • twenty-seven
big hero 6
Group Icon

N/A

Hey, there's a big huggable guy to plot with now! Brayden Maddox Hammond, aka Baymax!

user posted image
"Hello there."
PM
^
Cait
 Posted: Apr 8 2015, 03:42 AM
Cait • 40
Struggling Adult • twenty-eight
That thing called life
Group Icon

There must be Faye and Bray interaction. Must!

--------------------
user posted image
PMGTalkAIM
^
brayden hammond
 Posted: Apr 29 2015, 09:59 AM
Mella • 7
Baymax • twenty-seven
big hero 6
Group Icon

N/A

For Faye and Brayden,

I literally just saw your little blurb. Sorry!!

In any case, Faye and Bray have a triwiz thread for when the champions start walking out after their tasks are complete.

As for after that, I am open to any and all ideas!

Mella ♫

APOLLYMI @ SHINE
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
new reply
Fast Reply
new poll

Skin made by Tana @ Cosmo, Shine, and ATF.

The Beginning We Have Dragons The Omniverse Geek Zone: RPGs and a great community Swan Song
BTW Ages of Arda Once Upon A City
TLBYE