new poll

We Are the Champions, TriWiz Champions
richard grayson
 Posted: Mar 30 2015, 02:35 AM
Dani • 140
Dick Grayson • Eighteen
DC Comics: Batman
Group Icon

It’s always been about catching people when they fall.

Okay! Class was over and it was time to get to that interview for the tournament. Dick barely had time to drop off his robe and book bag before rushing down the halls. It was times like this that he was really glad he wasn’t in Gryffindor, having to rush down those stairs, hoping they were pointed in the right direction. But Dick was a Hufflepuff and it was considerably easier to get up to the ground floor.

Out in the courtyard, the reporter from the Daily Prophet would be waiting for the champions. Or, at least, that’s what they were told. Apparently the reporter was running late. Rolling up his sleeves, Dick slowed his pace to a leisurely walk to the fountain.

Outfit: outfit- Hufflepuff Uniform sans robe and bag; | Notes: Short intro be short. Sorry, guys.
♔ nickdiazfan @shine

PMEmail
^
katelyn tano
 Posted: Mar 30 2015, 03:19 AM
Mella • 45
Ahsoka Tano • seventeen
StarWars:TheCloneWars
Group Icon

I was so done with class. I hadn't even been paying attention much during the lecture on Animagi. Then again, wasn't like I had to. People knew after the task that I was one myself. I even demonstrated, cause practicality aide, it was cool to turn into an animal.

Now finally free, I left the room before the Slytherins I had been sitting in class with decided to flood the hallway. I wasn't planning to make a pit stop at the ship before the interviews. It would take too long and it wasn't like I was carrying a mountain of papers. Just a textbook.

No one was at the fountain that looked official. Actually there was no one at all. It gave me a minute to make sure the chopsticks responsible for keeping my hair up weren't slipping out due to walking or the other Durmstrang students behind me pulling then out when I wasn't paying attention.

As I drew closer, someone else's foot falls joined mine. I cleared the last hedge to see...Richard. No, he didn't go by that. It was-

"Hi. You're Dick, aren't you?" Captain Obvious reporting, sans cape. But there wasn't much to say yet. I was just hoping I didn't scare the guy.

~~~~~~***~~~~~~

Tag: Champions Notes: A wild Kate appeared!
Outfit

♥ ty talyn!
PM
^
richard grayson
 Posted: Mar 31 2015, 01:04 AM
Dani • 140
Dick Grayson • Eighteen
Group Icon

It’s always been about catching people when they fall.

Dick turned at the sound of the girl’s voice. He came to join the Durmstrang champion. ”Hi. Yes! That’s me.” The boy flashed a smile and held his hand out in greeting, ”glad to finally meet you. Or, well, actually talk.” He laughed slightly at his comment. Usually they were being whisked away for pictures or interviews but hardly ever got to interact. Plus, now there was the whole situation in which they’d just now finished the first task. That wasn’t far behind them. It all felt so much more real now that they’d gotten past the interview and photoshoot stage. They’d all gone toe to toe with an honest to god minotaur now. Things were definitely at a whole new level of real.

”I heard about your task! Highly impressive.” Dick was kind of thinking he should have done some sort of general research on his competitors. Kate being an animagus would have been something to know. Not that they were even in the same arena, but Dick could have kept that in mind. But as competitive as he was, Dick wasn’t letting that bring out any kind of bitterness. He was definitely pleasant and as casual as could be. That was a lot to do with him being general cool with everything about the tournament. Not that the task itself hadn’t been terrifying. But it was more about the joining of schools and the stakes. It was a huge thrill. And he was going to enjoy it.

Outfit: outfit- Hufflepuff Uniform sans robe and bag; | Notes: Some friendly small talk
♔ nickdiazfan @shine

PMEmail
^
hans westergard
 Posted: Apr 2 2015, 10:42 PM
kitten • 27
Hans • Seventeen
Frozen
Group Icon

Hans had been waiting on the sidelines. The charms class he had been forced to sit through had been so boring and simple that by the time the Professor had finished the lesson Hans had nearly finished the paper they were supposed to work on. He was able to turn it in well before the allotted time was complete, allowing him to leave the classroom of Ravenclaws and head towards the interview meeting point.

It wouldn't do to be first, though. There were things that could be gained from being late, Hans had long ago discovered. So he waited, hidden wear he could hear the going ons in the courtyard but could still step out and appear to have just come from the Charms classroom.

He was still in his position when the Hogwarts Champion arrived. He had met him before, of course; the newspapers had wanted pictures of the champions, after all. However, things had been so hectic that they had never had much of a chance to actually really meet more than to stand together, smile, wait for the camera flash, and off they were again. Now, however, Hans had a chance to examine his competition closely, and he intended to use it.

The Hogwarts champion, Dick Grayson (what an idiotic name), was very much a crowd favorite. He had won the last competition, was conventionally and classically handsome, and Hans had heard that he was the Hogwarts Headmaster's eldest son, as well. He'd even been crowned Yule Ball King. Those who were uncertain who to root for in the competition would invariably chose Grayson, then, as the seemingly obvious winner. Let them think that. When Grayson came crashing down, the hit would be that much harder.

What interested him more, however, was the way Grayson moved, like a jungle cat. He seemed to be able to do things that he shouldn't; and Hans was to practiced of a liar not to recognize another liar. What was Grayson hiding? Hans had no clue, but damn it all he would find out. He would use any advantage he could get his hands on.

The Durmstrang came next; a Miss Katelyn Tano. Being the only female of the three, and quite a lovely one at that, would garner her a large amount of support. Once interviews started rolling, though, and the public got to know the champions, Hans suspected that she would lose a good portion of support. The Westergards had been in Durmstrang for generations before his mother had moved them to France, after all, and Hans retained contacts and a certain amount of trust and sway from the Durmstrang students who recognized his family name from his many brothers who had attended. They didn't think anything of casually talking to him about their champion, and from what he'd discovered, the Tano girl was unsociable and rough, with few friends. Her negative and uncharismatic traits would eventually drive the public away from her.

Her animagus ability, however, was far more problematic. There was nothing to be done to rid her of that advantage; though Hans was looking for a way to do so that wouldn't be qualified as cheating. He wasn't about to be disqualified when he was certain he could find a way to make his competition trip themselves up on their own.

They'd started with small talk, much to Hans' annoyance. There was nothing to be garnered from that; he'd have to step out so that at least the possibility of swaying the conversation towards something interesting could exist.

A few small slaps to his face turned him red. It wasn't difficult; he was fair skinned and ginger, after all. He wanted to look like he'd hurried, and might even be a little worn out. Let them think he was physically weak.

He retraced his steps somewhat, remaining out of sight, before turning and jogging back to the courtyard in such a manner that it appeared he had just come to it. He looked back at the other two champions once he 'arrived', glancing between them in a slight pseudo-panic. "Am I late?" He asked, looking around for a reported he knew wasn't there.

Hans knew what he needed to do. He had gotten last in the First Task; a troublesome thing, but he could use it. If he could make the other champions dismiss him, make them think he wasn't a threat...underestimation could be more dangerous than people thought.
PM
^
katelyn tano
 Posted: Apr 3 2015, 11:56 PM
Mella • 45
Ahsoka Tano • seventeen
Group Icon

So What Part of the Situation did you have Under Control?

I smiled. Good, so I hadn't snuck up on him. I took his hand and shook it. "Cool. Name's Kate." I hadn't really given Dick a chance to introduce himself...but that was because I had already done that for him. Oops. Slightly awkward. Easily brushed over though. Especially with his next comment.

I laughed at what he said. "Yeah, I know. Seriously, wouldn't hurt them if they could give us time to actually hang out and talk." Between our schedules, which of course were all different (Champion or not, I still had sixth year classes in comparison to their seventh year courses), and sitting at different house tables for meals, we didn't get to see one another to just talk.

It was a good thing the reporter was running late then.

"Oh my gosh the task." That had been it's own form of crazy. And then imagine doing it as a cat for around half it. "Didn't even know what I was thinking, deciding to go cat. I think it was lighting." It had all been so clear when I was doing it, but now it felt like an adrenaline induced blur. "Heard of yours as well. Flipping over the creature. Nice!" Cat or not, I don't think I would have thought to do that.

The huffing and puffing signaled me to the presence of someone else. I turned to see...not the reporter. Hans, the Beauxbatons Champion. Guess the Prophet wasn't the only one running late. But he didn't need to know that.

"Sorry, Hans. They came and left already. I told him you probably got stuck in class." Such a lie. Besides, it was an interview with all three of us, and they had sent owls at breakfast to us with notes for our professors. I wanted to see if he could take a joke. I could tell Dick was cool with jokes. I winked at him when Hans wasn't looking. Could he hang?

tagged: Dick and Hans | words: lots | notes: tee hee | Outfit!
credit to janie's got a gun! at RPG-D
PM
^
hans westergard
 Posted: Apr 6 2015, 09:08 AM
kitten • 27
Hans • Seventeen
Frozen
Group Icon

Oh, okay. She was going to make fun of him. Perfect; he could work with that.

He looked at him wide-eyed for a moment, before smiling a nervous smile. "Y-you are joking, right? I didn't think I was that late..." Hans turned. looking up at the clock tower as if he thought that he'd lost track of time.

Acting as if he had just remembered something, Hans turned back around to face his fellow champions. "I'm terribly sorry; this wasn't much of an introduction, was it?" He scratched the back of his neck 'nervously.' "But you already know who I am, so I guess it's a little late for all that. You're Miss Tano, correct? And you're Grayson?" He continued, looking to the Hogwarts Champion. As far as they needed to know, he only knew enough about them to put a name to a face. It was better that way.
PM
^
richard grayson
 Posted: Apr 26 2015, 12:23 AM
Dani • 140
Dick Grayson • Eighteen
Group Icon

"Kate. Awesome. Officially first name basis. I'm liking this interview already." Dick got his hand back and crossed his arms over his chest. He laughed and nodded, "mmn, well, can't blame them for everything. I mean, myself, I'm juggling classes, homework, quidditch, and Head Boy duties. And now all the tournament affairs. It's actually quite a wonder they manage to get us all together as much as they have." Not to mention training, patrol, and Damian duty. Dick had quite a bit on his plate. How he managed to stay sane through it all, evaded him. But there really weren't any complaints. Everything was structured and it wasn't like Dick had the tolerance to be bored.

Logical choice. Sight was highly important. "Good call. I was running blind in there." He couldn't lie, as awesome as it felt to be in that situation, it was insanely scary. Somewhere between making him want to cheer in excitement and yell in terror. That was the amount of adrenaline in him. Just completely exhilarating. "Oh. Yeah. Thanks. Haha, that was completely planned...but not really." It really hadn't been. There was definitely a sense of pride in actually being able to jump over the minotaur without getting skewered.

Dick's gaze followed Kate's to see a slightly disheveled and winded Hans. Poor guy. Hadn't they just been talking about busy schedules? Dick had been released from Defense Against the Dark Arts just in time. Like, it was a miracle he wasn't running late himself. After all, Dick knew his way around the castle much better than Hans and could get from Point A to Point B significantly faster.

Still the lack of stamina could be problematic. Running from just about any point in the castle would be a bit tiring but not enough to be out of breath and fatigued already. Even by average people standards. Like, yeah, Dick trained for endurance, but Hogwarts students were always buzzing around.

Well, yeah, Dick could take a joke. Most definitely. But the guy looked like he was just about choking on his lungs. He kind of smiled, a tell tale bluff, as Kate put out the story. Dick couldn't let Hans suffer like that. "Don't worry, she is. The interviewer is running behind as well, mate."

With a genuine smile, the Hogwarts student nodded and held his hand out to shake yet again. "Dick Grayson."
PMEmail
^
katelyn tano
 Posted: Apr 27 2015, 10:00 AM
Mella • 45
Ahsoka Tano • seventeen
Group Icon

So What Part of the Situation did you have Under Control?

I was still smiling. DIck was officially cool. He wasn't uptight or superior or anything. He was laid back, and just...cool. And apparently all kinds of busy. "Geez. You ever sleep?" And I thought that just normal homework and tournament was bad. This guy did something of everything. "Yeah, especially since I'm on a ship, you're in the castle, and Hans is in a carriage." It gave the powers that be a good idea as to where we were, but I knew from staying on the Durmstrang ship that it was no easy task to find people or just specific rooms if you didn't know where to really look to begin with.

[b}"It got to that point for me too. Cat sight only goes so far. Especially after the cow had...well a cow. Knocked all the torches out."[/b] Okay, so the Minotaur didn't exactly have a cow. More like I made him fall over. Cow tipping for the win. But he still hadn't been happy about it. [b}"Pssh, planned or not, still cool. And smart."[/b]

I was hoping Dick would've played along a little bit. I mean, we weren't competing right now. No harm no foul. But noope. "Wow, can't hang." I shook my head. Well, so much for that. But granted, Hans looked actually worried. But come on, why would a reporter only meet with two champions for the Triwizard Tournament?

It was less of a joke and a more of a test of common sense.

We weren't great at intros, were we? It was hard when we had all heard of each other, and we were competing against one another. "Yup, that'd be me. Just Kate is fine." Ms. Tano was way too formal for my tastes. I held my hand out for the Beauxbaton to shake as well. "What class were you stuck in?" Seriously, the professors were supposed to know to let us out. That's why owls flew around like, everywhere.

tagged: champs | words: lots | notes: woooow, no fun Grayson! | Outfit!
credit to janie's got a gun! at RPG-D
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
new reply
Fast Reply
new poll

Skin made by Tana @ Cosmo, Shine, and ATF.

The Beginning We Have Dragons The Omniverse Geek Zone: RPGs and a great community Swan Song
BTW Ages of Arda Once Upon A City
TLBYE