student

wand:
cypress, unicorn tail hair, 9 3/4"

patronus:
Not fully formed yet

face claim:
bonnie wright

other:
Anna has a scar on her right temple from the incident with Elsa's accidental magic when she was a child.

PERSONALITY
Filled with life, it sometimes seems that Anna is everywhere at once. She is a vibrant, ever moving creature and is fascinated by the world around her. This is in large part due to the fact that she was kept separated from her sister throughout most of their childhood and having no one to play with and overbearing parents, she didn't experience much of the world. Anna lives fully, she doesn't do anything by halves whether it's laughter or crying or fear or love. She is fiercely loyal to her family and the friends she makes and even though she and Elsa haven't had the best relationship in the past, she loves her sister quite a lot and struggles to understand why she is so distant. A bit too eager to find love and friendship, Anna can sometimes put her faith in the wrong people which can get her into trouble but her heart is always in the right place.

HISTORY
Born on the summer solstice--June 21st--Anna was a happy, giggly baby and as she grew she came to adore and almost worship her older sister. The two were the best of friends and one could hardly ever be found without the other. But that all changed when Elsa began to show magic. Anna still doesn't remember exactly what happened but one day they were happy as can be and the next they weren't allowed to play together. And the next. And the next. Until Elsa was sent off to Hogwarts and Anna was left completely alone for the entire year. Oh she had all manner of things to entertain her but what she wanted was the sister she hardly remembered.

When Anna finally joined Elsa at Hogwarts, she had been hoping that they would be in the same house but the Hat had other ideas and placed Anna in Hufflepuff. Despite that, however, they seemed to begin to make amends for the distance that had formed between them. It was hard for Anna to understand why Elsa was so distant and aloof and reserved. Why she didn't laugh and run around and giggle like they used to. Though things got better, it is still a bit of a mystery and a frustration for Anna.

In her fifth year, tragedy struck. Their parents were killed in an accident leaving the girls orphaned. Provisions had been made, of course and Elsa being seventeen, they were allowed to live on their own but it was hard and put strain on their already tense relationship. Anna tries not to think about the past several months. It's hard, especially when she doesn't feel quite comfortable opening up to Elsa. Still, she clings to her sister as she is all that she has left, regardless of how cold she can sometimes seem. At the start of her sixth year, she is trying to once and for all decide what she will do with her life and is leaning towards something with animals as they hold far more interest to her than charms or book work. Though really what she wants most is to explore the world.

CONNECTIONS
Anna's name is obviously the same and Arenson is a combination of Arendell and Anderson, as in Hans Christian Anderson. I chose Ellinor because it's pretty.

I picked the face claim because I think they have a fairly similar look about them.

I picked her wand because cypress is for those who are brave, bold and self-sacrificing and Anna would die for her sister. I picked unicorn hair because that generally amplifies loyal traits.

Her patronus is not fully formed, mainly because she's not really sure of herself and hasn't found that one memory that will bring it forth.

Also my Anna can go off on random rants like Frozen's Anna and just completely lose it and get stuck in her mind while people are just staring at her like she's insane.

Cait , EST, Morgana

This post has been edited by anna arenson: Jan 30 2015, 09:07 AM
PM
^
pippa
 Posted: Dec 2 2014, 07:15 PM
pippa • 266
boss lady • twenty-one
outlawqueen
Group Icon

N/A

accepted

Welcome to Amortentia! Your application has been accepted, and you're free to start roleplaying with our other members. Don't forget your claims.
Nice work! I thought you did a good job of capturing Anna's personality throughout the app, and I'm looking forward to seeing her many future misadventures about the site!
PMEmailAIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
new reply
new poll

Skin made by Tana @ Cosmo, Shine, and ATF.

The Beginning We Have Dragons The Omniverse Geek Zone: RPGs and a great community Swan Song
BTW Ages of Arda Once Upon A City
TLBYE