APR 01 Newsletter Podcast, ......suckerrrrrz
Lark
 Posted: Mar 31 2015, 10:27 PM
I'M A • 166
LITTLE • twenty-four
TEAPOT
Group Icon

News!
Sit and listen. This is the new method of site updates! Yes, you need to listen. For those of you using a mobile platform, listen to the recording HERE.

P.S.
We've been watching the cbox this whole time, and we just want to say that we are SO proud of ALL of you! <3

I PITY THE FOOL

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
katelyn tano
 Posted: Apr 1 2015, 12:01 AM
Mella • 45
Ahsoka Tano • seventeen
StarWars:TheCloneWars
Group Icon

Okay since we're all family really, I will say this. I hate you.

That was with all the love in the world.
Anywho, there were a bunch of questions.

*I do like the idea of podcasts, as long as I can find a mobile link, cause Kindle Probs.
and
*I would love to do a mass reaction Skype call to this mind f***ery.
PM
^
theresa kore
 Posted: Apr 1 2015, 12:04 AM
AceShot • 72
Theresa • seventeen
Class of the Titans
Group Icon

N/A

I'm game for a site reaction, which I freakin hate you guys for, but at the same time, I love you <3 Thank you for scaring the shit out of me and making me curse.
PMWebsiteMSN
^
bruce banner
 Posted: Apr 1 2015, 12:47 AM
Taya • 60
Bruce Banner • Forty
Marvel: Avengers
Group Icon

N/A

I like the idea of podcasts, I want to do a big reaction thing, and I love the idea of IC actions affecting house points. It's very realistic and a cool way to do it.

I LOVE YOU GUYS! THIS WAS THE BEST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK 5EVER. HERE, HAVE A LIMK TO MY TUMBLR POST WHERE I RAVE ABOUT IT!

EDIT: Re: Word of the day/week: I am so down for that like you wouldn't believe.
Also the podcasts are a great idea, and I'll probably let somebody (likely Lark) know on Skype if/when I want to be a part of it.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
pierre lucette
 Posted: Apr 1 2015, 04:35 AM
Sigyn ! • 160
Lumiere • Seventeen
Beauty and the Beast
Group Icon

Awesome prank guys, though I imagine I was asleep for the distressing part of it xD.

I love the IC house points thing because obviously I'm in no way biased, and the podcasts so long as we get a mobile link like Mella said. I'm totally up for a word of the day/week, and I'm so very proud to have wonky as the first one xD. And I'd be super excited to listen to the big reaction things.

Oh, and thanks for all the hard work you put in! I've spotted so many things already, it's killing me xD
user posted image
PMEmail
^
sophie hattler
 Posted: Apr 1 2015, 07:12 AM
Dessy • 52
Sophie Hatter • twenty-three
Howl's Moving Castle
Group Icon

N/A

I love the IC points, as well as Podcasts reactions. Word of the week is cool, too.

I love y'all. <3
PM
^
ronan howl
 Posted: Apr 1 2015, 09:51 AM
• N/A

I love the IC house points idea and I would love to be a part of the reaction.

Also I hatelove you guys. You're funny, but man that was cruel.

Would love to do the word of the day thing too.
^
jack frost
 Posted: Apr 1 2015, 07:41 PM
Kitty • 98
Jack Frost • Seventeen
Rise of the Guardians
Group Icon

N/A

I'm loving everything in here, even if I did want to throttle ya'll last night. However, just throwing out an idea here, perhaps in addition to just regular guests on the podcast, maybe like do character highlight? Like some site's have a site of the month; it would be cool if we did a podcast focused on a specific character per month.
PMEmail
^
Lark
 Posted: Apr 1 2015, 08:37 PM
I'M A • 166
LITTLE • twenty-four
TEAPOT
Group Icon

Having the players join us as guests for the podcast gives them a chance to highlight their own characters, so that's already sort of inclusive ^-^. Also, we usually do OTMs. Back in January, we voted for Yule Ball court instead of doing OTMs, and the tournament champions are being featured in our OTMs until the end of the tournament. Once the tournament ends, we will be back to doing normal OTMs.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
new reply
new poll

Skin made by Tana @ Cosmo, Shine, and ATF.

The Beginning We Have Dragons The Omniverse Geek Zone: RPGs and a great community Swan Song
BTW Ages of Arda Once Upon A City
TLBYE